Data Cleansing & Address Correction: SQL Power DQguru
SQL Power DQguru
Data Cleansing & MDM Tool
The SQL Power DQguru helps you cleanse your data, validate and correct addresses,
identify and remove duplicates, and build cross-references between
source and target tables. This provides business users with complete
and accurate data, and a single 360-degree view of all business entities,
such as customer, product, representative, employee, supplier or business unit.
- Intuitive GUI allows for quick adoption and use by data analysts
- Intuitive 'transform' process interface allows you to rapidly build and deploy data conversion work flows
- Users can define their own data matching criteria
- Duplicate verification via SQL Power's innovative interface
- Merge duplicates and their related data
- Can be used for initial or periodic data clean-up
- Generates cross reference tables to link source system identifiers to target database identifiers
- Extensive support for transformation and matching functions:
- Double Metaphone, Metaphone, Refined Soundex, Soundex phonetic coding
- Alphabet case conversion
- String substitution
- Substring and substring by word
- Word substitution through the translation of words or groups of words
- Merge rules for column, table and related table merges
- Varying levels of data transformation are also supported to help manage the development and execution of data cleansing processes:
- The Match Engine identifies duplicates, storing the results in a target table, without modifying the source data
- The Merge Engine removes duplicate records from your source data according to the rules you have defined
- The Cleansing Engine replaces records in your source data with reformatted data as per your rules
- Extensive support for many databases as for source and target data
(See System Requirements for a complete list)
Whether you're building a Data Warehouse, Data Mart or CRM, the SQL Power DQguru
goes a long way towards ensuring the data integrity of your decision support
environment or CRM database.
Comprehensive Match Validation Screen
Matches are described as colour-coded Match Diagrams, as well as highlighted deltas.
Intuitive Transformation Process
The Data Conversion workflow
can be manipulated easily by arranging and connecting individual process steps.
SQL Power DQguru News, Reviews & Blogs
Copyright ©2021 SQL Power Group Inc.