SQL Power Business Intelligence Productivity Tools

SQL Power Software Forum

SQL Power Software Forum

[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Export to HTML, built in report format XSLT  XML
Forum Index » SQL Power Architect Discussion
satkri205

Can anyone please point to me where I can get the xslt for the built in report format? New to SQL PA and XSLT. I am trying to add remarks in the attributes to the report.

Thanks,
Satish
tjudycki

Hi Satish,

In sources it's src/main/resources/xsltStylesheets/architect2html.xslt, in architect.jar it's xsltStylesheets/architect2html.xslt

I'm using build in format for generating HTML and remarks are listed so I'm surprised that you've got such problem.

Regards,

Tomasz
satkri205

Thanks for your reply. I did find it and was able to work with it. It was a matter of being unfamiliar with the product. Thanks again, though.
itseliza

The most flexible and powerful way to extract database content is simply to create stored procedures that output XML. This way all the data needed to for the interface can be easily extracted with one database call. write my essay uk A future change to the content only requires slight adjustments of the appropriate stored procedure without any changes to the calling code.
James Moran

Typically, you need two XSL style sheets to convert data from XML to HTML and XSL-FO: Do My Essay uk one to transform XML to HTML and one XSL-FO style sheet to transform the HTML to an XSL-FO document, which you then convert to PDF using an XSL-FO processor.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2017-04-19 07:58:17

Forum Index » SQL Power Architect Discussion
Go to: