SQL Power Business Intelligence Productivity Tools

SQL Power Software Forum

SQL Power Software Forum

[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Transformation Error on HTML Export  XML
Forum Index » SQL Power Architect Bugs
AleGM

When I try to generate the ERD on HTML format (File > export to HTML...) this error is showed:
Transformation Error
Exception Type: javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException
Detail String: Could not compile stylesheet
Details:
javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException: Could not compile stylesheet
at com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.TransformerFactoryImpl.newTemplates(TransformerFactoryImpl.java:828)
at com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.TransformerFactoryImpl.newTransformer(TransformerFactoryImpl.java:617)
at ca.sqlpower.architect.transformation.XsltTransformation.transform(XsltTransformation.java:104)
at ca.sqlpower.architect.transformation.XsltTransformation.transform(XsltTransformation.java:62)
at ca.sqlpower.architect.swingui.action.ExportHTMLPanel._transformFile(ExportHTMLPanel.java:536)
at ca.sqlpower.architect.swingui.action.ExportHTMLPanel$4.run(ExportHTMLPanel.java:485)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

ps: I'm using Architect-generic-jdbc-0.9.16. Using the Architect-generic-jdbc-0.9.13 with the same project generated the html correctly!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2010-07-12 13:51:47

Thomas

Hi AleGM,

Thanks for reporting this bug. From the exception it appears that it cannot compile the stylesheet that is built into the 0.9.16 version of Architect. If you supply your own stylesheet or the stylesheet from 0.9.13 you should still be able to generate HTML. With this I have committed a fix which will be available in the next release.

Thanks again,

Thomas
castorp

I don't think it's an error in the XSLT. In the 0.9.16 build procedure was an error that resulted in a .jar file that did not include the XSLT.

A possible workaround is described here:
http://www.sqlpower.ca/forum/posts/list/2629.page

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2010-07-19 17:26:45

Forum Index » SQL Power Architect Bugs
Go to: