SQL Power Business Intelligence Productivity Tools

SQL Power Software Forum

SQL Power Software Forum

[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Sorting graphs in the Match Groups window  XML
Forum Index » SQL Power DQguru Suggestions
Nogo

[Avatar]

Hi,

It would be nice to be able to sort the graphs based on whatever values were chosen to be displayed in the graphs.

For example, after i have chosen to display the 'first_name' field of each record, I thought it would be nice to be able to sort the graphs by first name so that I can search for a particular Match Group better.

Would that be easy to implement?

Thanks.
Jeff
SQL Power Developer
[Avatar]

I don't think implementing this would be complicated, but I'll have to investigate the graph visualization code to be sure.

One question I do have is, where do you want the graph viewer's 'viewport' (that is, the part graphs that you can see in the GUI) to be looking at once the sort is done?

Would you prefer it to be:
a) starting at the top?
b) in the same relative position as it was before you started the sort?
c) shift to be viewing the last graph you selected before the sort?

-Jeff
Jeff
SQL Power Developer
[Avatar]

Added a bug report for this:

http://trillian.sqlpower.ca/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=1633

-Jeff
RichardPK

there have been any demand to improve your purchase that kitchen table copy include your validate meets display screen.The suggestion would be to add far more overall flexibility on the demonstrating in the matching along with allowing the user to be able to determine exactly what purchase the info can be available throughout.

http://www.solitairechamp.info/

Forum Index » SQL Power DQguru Suggestions
Go to: