SQL Power and the Power*MatchMaker Team is pleased to announce the
release of Power*MatchMaker version 0.9.3! This release features a
number of bug fixes, and usability and performance enhancements.
We recommend that all users upgrade as soon as possible.
Major changes include:
* GUI Enhancements:
- 'Choose Displayed Column' dialog now resizes properly
- Munge process connectors are positioned better, especially if an
output is positioned below its corresponding input.
- Added a 'Clear' button on the 'Run Match' and 'Run Merge' Engine
screens that clears the output log
- Fixed some munge steps that were not properly saving their
- New Munge Processes should default to a new colour
- 'Users Preferences' and 'Exit' options added back to the File Menu
- Added ability to choose which Munge Processes get shown in the
Match Validation graph
- Null values are printed in grey in the Match Validation graph and
- You can now choose which column values to display in the Match
- Improved readability of the Merge Engine logs
* Added PDF Export of the Munge Pen
* Auto-login can be used on other repositories other than the default
* If you have multiple Power*MatchMaker application windows open,
closing one no longer closes the whole application
* Prompts for saving unsaved changes in the current editor when
closing a main application window
* You can now select which Munge Processes in a Project to run in the
* Improved User Guide. Main changes include rewordings, minor markup
adjustments, better image sizing, and the addition of two images that
were missing in the previous draft.
* Power*MatchMaker can now update your repository schema if it is out
* Improved support for MySQL
* Improved match engine performance on Oracle 10g
* Automated project adaption to source table changes
* Many bug fixes.
You can download the latest release here:
The Power*MatchMaker Team
This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2008-11-26 14:28:15