The Power*MatchMaker team at SQL Power is pleased to announce the
second public release of Power*MatchMaker, version 0.9.1.
This release comes on the heels of the initial release, and addresses
a number of obstacles that prevented new users from getting started
using the MatchMaker. We urge users who downloaded the previous
release and had trouble getting started to try again with this
release. This version includes a built-in repository so you can get
started right away.
In addition to that major item, MatchMaker 0.9.1 includes the
following fixes and improvements:
* Fixed a serious bug that prevented creating a new repository schema.
* When all the input connections for a Munge Step are used up, an
empty one is automatically generated if the step supports adding new
inputs. Unconnected inputs for these steps are now treated as if they
didn't exist, so that the use isn't forced to clean up these inputs before
running the engines.
* Fixed a bug that could result in the MatchMaker using up all available
* Temporarily removed the X-Ref project option until it is fully implemented.
* In the Match Validation screen, the source table record for the node
you have selected in the graph will not scroll off the screen when you scroll
through the source table records. This makes it easier to compare the
record you have selected with the other potential duplicate records.
For these reasons and more, we recommend all users update to this
version as soon as possible.
Downloads are at http://download.sqlpower.ca/matchmaker/current.html
The Power*MatchMaker team at SQL Power.
This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 2008-08-08 19:36:23